To apply, kindly read the below details and fill the form at the end of the page.
Nexme Retailtech Private Limited (Parent Company)
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Location: New Delhi
Role: Telesales Executive
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Telesales, Retail, Lead Generation
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Retail Sales
Education: Min. Graduation
Key Skills: ERP Sales, Direct Sales, Software Sales, Communication Skills, Retail Sales, Problem Solving, Business Development, Software Solution Sales, Sales Executive Activities, CRM
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales leads for our company. You will be responsible for software demo fixing over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers to see the demo of our software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Required telesales executive having 2-4 years of experience preferably in Software Solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Qualification: Graduation
Perks and Benefits:
- Learn from incredible people – our customers and our team;
- Limitless Growth opportunity for early as we are a startup and we are growing at IOX pace;
- After showing a significant result in the domestic market, you will get International exposure.
- Friendly environment to work
- Other Benefits – TA, Health Insurance