UI/UX Developer (WFH)
To apply, kindly read the below details and fill the form at the end of the page.
Nexme Retailtech Private Limited (Parent Company)
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Location: Work From Home
Role: UI/UX Developer for Mobile/Web/Desktop Application Technologies
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Mobile, Web and Desktop Application Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent (WFH)
Role Category: Retail Technology
Education: Min. Graduation
Ky Skills: Wire- Frames / Prototype design based on app idea Icon, Logo Design / Promo graphics design for apps Slicing PSD and providing appropriate graphics to app developers on request Basic Frame by Frame animation of the 2D graphic.
Looking for an ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems in the retail sector. If you are a result-oriented UI & UX developer who can be a dominant force in defining the Retail-Tech space in India, then we would love to have you in our team.
You will be responsible for the UI & UX of all our products and submit the work to the development team for development and work with the development team in the iteration process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of UI and UX of Mobile application and Desktop Application
- Implement features that provide elegant solutions to customer challenges. ∙ Implement features with high-performance scalable application solutions in mind.
- Craft elegant UI & UX for our software solutions in response to challenging feature requirements and submit them to the Development team.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Head-Platforms, Product Owner, and Business Analysts, and development team for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage & collaborate with the Product Development team. ∙ Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Be a perfectionist in everything you do
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate having 2-3 years experience.
- HTML and XAML
- ReactJs (Must have)
- AngularJS 2+ (Nice to have)
- Cross-browser compatibility (Must have)
- SEO Compliant Code (Must have)
- Exposure to VSS, SVN for code versioning
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide the task to multiple projects/teams
Perks and Benefits:
- Learn from incredible people – our customers and our team;
- Limitless Growth opportunity for early as we are a startup and we are growing at I0X pace;
- Friendly environment to work
- Other Benefits – TA, Health Insurance